The word hasn’t been penned that could capture just how abhorrent Joe Biden is after federal tax filings proved the Cancer Charity scam Joe and Jill Biden founded victimized heartbroken parents who lost their children to cancer out of millions of dollars.
If Bill and Hillary Clinton are considered evil by many for using the Haitian earthquake disaster to rake in millions while helping no one, then what, pray tell, does that make the self-confessed ‘President-Elect’ Joe Biden and his equally revolting wife Jill?
Joe Biden Cancer Charity Scam
Joe and Jill Biden founded ‘The Biden Cancer Initiative‘ in 2017 after his son Beau had tragically died from a brain tumor two years earlier.
But according to the charities, federal tax filings, their charity gave out no money for research and/or grants, while spending millions of dollars on salaries hiring dozens of former Obama/Biden administration aides.
After leaving office, the Biden Cancer Initiative sought to continue efforts of the Obama/Biden administration ‘Cancer Moonshot’.
The Biden’s charity was supposed to build upon Cancer Moonshot‘s aim to make more therapies available to more patients, while also improving our ability to prevent cancer and detect it at an early stage, according to the Biden Cancer Initiative 2017 press statement announcing its launch.
Knowing now how their charity spent the millions in donations it had taken in, what Joe and Jill Biden announced in their statement is simply reprehensible:
“Every minute, every day matters to patients and we must bring that same sense of urgency to cancer research and care systems…We are joining everyone who spends their days thinking about preventing cancer, about better understanding its biological basis, about bringing early detection and education to all communities, about developing new treatments and therapies, and about caring for patients and their families through some of the hardest days anyone faces. We are on your team. And we are proud to be working alongside you.”
The Biden Cancer charity took in $4,809,619 in contributions in fiscal years 2017 and 2018 and spent $3,070,301 on payroll in those two years.
The group’s president, Gregory Simon, raked in $429,850 in fiscal 2018 (July 1, 2018, to June 30, 2019), according to the charity’s most recent federal tax filings.
Simon, a former Pfizer executive and longtime health care lobbyist who headed up the Obama/Biden White House cancer task force, saw his salary nearly double from the $224,539 he made in fiscal 2017, tax filings show.
Danielle Carnival, former chief of staff for Obama’s cancer initiative, became VP in charge of policy, and partnership development for Biden’s ‘Cancer Moonshot Task Force,’ took home $258,207 in 2018.
The charity spent $56,738 on conferences and $59,356 on travel that year. The following year, the travel expenditure swelled to $97,149, and the non-profit spent $742,953 on conferences, tax filings show.
But under grants distributed, it listed zero.
Joe Biden Tells Cancer Patients To Screw Off, He’ll Rake In Even More Money Being President
Although the organization is still ‘officially active,’ according to the IRS. After only two years, the charity “paused” its operations, closing down the charity’s Facebook page after Joe Biden and his wife stepped down for his 2020 presidential run.
The Biden Cancer initiative president, Gregory Simon telling the AP in a July 2019 interview that without the Bidens at the helm, the charity lost its edge:
“We tried to power through but it became increasingly difficult to get the traction we needed to complete our mission,”
In other words, Without Joe and Jill Biden, the charity could no longer scam innocent people out of millions of dollars.
Joe and Jill Biden Replaces Bill and Hillary Clinton As The Face Of Ultimate Evil
How many times have we heard Joe and Jill Biden label President Donald Trump evil for not doing what the Biden’s have done?
If not for how utterly detestable The Biden Cancer Charity truly is, it would be laughable how Joe Biden seemingly everyday reinforces the Democrats “Do As I Say, Not As I Do’ Idiom.
Today as more and more American’s question their sanity as they watch helplessly at what our political leaders are inflicting upon our beloved country.
But one sure-fire way to know if you’ve dove into the deep end of the insanity pool is by asking yourself:
‘Would I use the name of my dead child, who suffered immeasurably from an inoperable brain tumor, to enrich myself, and others from the donations of heartbroken parents who also lost their children to cancer?
For Joe Biden and his equally abhorrent wife Jill, the answer is crystal clear.
The People That Joe Biden Tapped To Line Their Pockets With Blood Money
Joe and Jill Biden stacked the board with leading oncologists and celebrity cancer survivors, including musician Jimmy Gomez from the Black Eyed Peas.
- David B. Agus, M.D., Professor of Medicine and Engineering, University of Southern California (USC); Founding Director and CEO, Lawrence J. Ellison Institute for Transformative Medicine of USC
- Erin Andrews, FOX Sports’ Lead NFL Sideline Reporter; Co-Host, ABC’s Dancing
With The Stars
- David G. Bradley, Chairman, Atlantic Media Company; Founder, Advisory Board Company; Founder, Corporate Advisory Board Company
- Carol L. Brown, M.D., Director, Office of Diversity Programs in Clinical Care, Research, and Training, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Jimmy “Taboo” Gomez, Musician (Black Eyed Peas); Cancer Survivor
- Julie Papanek Grant, M.B.A., M.Phil., Partner, Canaan Partners
- Elizabeth Jaffee, M.D., Deputy Director, Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins University
- Howard Krein, M.D., Ph.D., Senior Director of Health Policy and Innovation, Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center and Associate Professor, Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, Microvascular Surgery, Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University
- Eric S. Lander, Ph.D., Director, Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT
- Todd Park, former U.S. Chief Technology Officer
- Gregory C. Simon, J.D., President, Biden Cancer Initiative
- Kim Thiboldeaux, CEO, Cancer Support Community
- Jeffrey Zients, former Assistant to the President for Economic Policy and Director of the National Economic Council