If you watched President Biden butchering the English language on Thursday night you probably notice that nearly everything he claimed concerning the COVID-19 pandemic had already been accomplished by President Donald Trump and Operation Warp Speed.
But most notable of all was the fact that while talking about what an incredible job President Trump’s program had accomplished.
Did BIDEN mention TRUMP? The one who made the vaccine possible ? I missed that part of the “speech”——did he? #Biden
— Greg Kelly (@gregkellyusa) March 12, 2021
Media Declares: Now America Has A Real President
The Democrats’ mainstream media cohorts watching President Joe Biden’s first speech to the nation, had to do it wearing bibs as they drooled all over themselves.
They pounced on Biden’s COVID speech declaring it as a direct rebuke to Trump’s rejection of facts and science about the coronavirus.
And the press nearly wet themselves after Joe Biden looked into the camera and said:
“We know what we need to do to beat this virus; tell the truth, follow the science, work together.”
And at another point in his speech, proclaimed:
“You’re owed nothing less than the truth,”
Of course, during the entirity of Joe Biden’s 22-minute long self-congratulatory speech, speaking the truth was the furthest thing from his mind.
Please note: according to White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki.
But according to Joe Biden’s revisionist history opening line.
As of March 11, 2020, President Donald Trump did nothing but let the Coronavirus pandemic spread unchecked.
Biden begins his speech by attacking the Trump administration with lies: "A year ago, we were hit with a virus that was met with silence and spread unchecked. Denials for days, weeks, then months. That led to more deaths, more infections, more stress, and more loneliness." pic.twitter.com/j6e1NeWdnO
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) March 12, 2021
You’re Owed Nothing Less Than The Truth
According to Joe Biden, President Trump did nothing before March 11, 2020?
- December 31: China reports the discovery of the coronavirus to the World Health Organization.
- January 6: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a level I travel notice for Wuhan, China due to the spreading coronavirus.
- January 17: The CDC began implementing public health entry screening at the 3 U.S. airports that received the most travelers from Wuhan – San Francisco, New York JFK, and Los Angeles.
- January 20: Dr. Fauci announces the National Institutes of Health is already working on the development of a vaccine for the coronavirus.
- January 21: The CDC activated its emergency operations center to provide ongoing support to the coronavirus response.
- January 27: President Trump tweeted that he made an offer to President Xi Jinping to send experts to China to investigate the coronavirus outbreak.
- January 27: The CDC issued a level III travel health notice urging Americans to avoid all nonessential travel to China due to the coronavirus.
- January 27: The White House Coronavirus Task Force started meeting to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the President.
- January 29: The White House announced the formation of the Coronavirus Task Force to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the President.
- January 31: The Trump Administration:
- Declared the coronavirus a public health emergency.
- Announced Chinese travel restrictions.
- Suspended entry into the United States for foreign nationals who pose a risk of transmitting the coronavirus.
- February 4: President Trump vowed in his State of the Union Address to “take all necessary steps” to protect Americans from the coronavirus.
- February 6: The CDC began shipping CDC-Developed test kits for the 2019 Novel Coronavirus to U.S. and international labs.
- February 9: The White House Coronavirus Task Force briefed governors from across the nation at the National Governors’ Association Meeting in Washington.
- February 24: The Trump Administration sent a letter to Congress requesting at least $2.5 billion to help combat the spread of the coronavirus.
- February 29: The Trump Administration:
- Announced a level 4 travel advisory to areas of Italy and South Korea.
- Barred all travel to Iran.
- Barred the entry of foreign citizens who visited Iran in the last 14 days.
- March 3: The CDC lifted federal restrictions on coronavirus testing to allow any American to be tested for coronavirus, “subject to doctor’s orders.”
- March 3: The White House announced President Trump donated his fourth quarter salary to fight the coronavirus.
- March 4: The Trump Administration announced the purchase of approximately 500 million N95 respirators over the next 18 months to respond to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus.
- March 4: Secretary Azar announced that HHS was transferring $35 million to the CDC to help state and local communities that have been impacted most by the coronavirus.
- March 6: President Trump signed an $8.3 billion bill to fight the coronavirus outbreak. The bill provides $7.76 billion to federal, state, & local agencies to combat the coronavirus and authorizes an additional $500 million in waivers for Medicare telehealth restrictions.
- March 9: President Trump called on Congress to pass a payroll tax cut over coronavirus.
- March 10: President Trump and VP Pence met with top health insurance companies and secured a commitment to waive co-pays for coronavirus testing.
- March 11: President Trump:
- Announced travel restrictions on foreigners who had visited Europe in the last 14 days.
- Directed the Small Business Administration to issue low-interest loans to affected small businesses and called on congress to increase this fund by $50 billion.
- Directed the Treasury Department to defer tax payments for affected individuals & businesses, & provide $200 billion in “additional liquidity.”
- Met with American bankers at the White House to discuss coronavirus.100-day goal of immunizing 100 million Americans, is hardly ambitious. Clueless Joe was still be sequestered in his basement.
So much for Joe Biden claiming “You’re owed nothing less than the truth,”
Joe Biden’s Speech Was So Powerful It Didn’t Even Trend on Twitter
In closing, Terrence K. Williams pointed out something that I and many others had noticed.
Joe Biden’s supposed 80 million voters couldn’t get their President’s first address to the nation ‘Trending on Twitter’.
How pathetic is that?
Last week, Mr. Potato Head was ‘Trending on Twitter’ after the woke cancel culture mob forced Hasbro to castrate him.
Joe Biden made a speech today and it’s not even trending. No one is even watching. Every speech Trump had trended at number 1. Everyone watch because people actually voted for him
— Terrence K. Williams (@w_terrence) March 12, 2021