The Democrats said they spent the past three years in Iowa getting ready to start showing 2020 voters that they can lead America far better than President Trump.
Well, they showed us all right.
The Iowa Democratic Party is under fire for its disastrous 2020 Iowa Caucus reporting.
For three years, we’ve been preparing for the process that officially kicks off tonight in Iowa: the Democratic presidential primary. Today our chair, @TomPerez, reflects on the reforms we’ve made to make this the most transparent primary in our history: https://t.co/8w7gtSfqil
— Democratic Party (@DNC) February 3, 2020
Despite DNC Chair Tom Perez assurance that the Democrats new secretive app was ready.
It’s become apparent early that the DNC should have used some of the money they funneled to CNN reporters on training a fleet of carrier pigeons.
-Iowa Democratic Party uses secretive app for caucus reporting
-App stops working a few hours before caucus begins
-Results trickle in but show dominating performance for Sanders, death knell for Biden camp
-Counting now shut down by DNC for “quality control”
I have that right?
— Eoin Higgins (@EoinHiggins_) February 4, 2020
By midnight Eastern Time, roughly three hours after most caucus sites had closed, the vast majority of the results still had not been released.
“The app just straight up wasn’t working,” Shawn Sebastian, the caucus secretary for Story County Precinct 1-1, told The Washington Post.
The official DNC talking point was that the issue wasn’t the app but rather “inconsistencies” that were found as party leaders, for the first time, reported three sets of results, according to WaPo:
“the original number of people who had aligned for a candidate, the numbers for each candidate upon realignment and the number of delegates awarded to each candidate.”
The DNC’s Hindenburg like app forced Iowa caucus managers to attempt to call in the results.
But after being stranded on hold for hours waiting for someone at the Dems HQ to pick up the phone, they eventually started tweeting out their caucus’ results.
Fox News Host’s Break Out In Laughter Reporting On The Democrats Iowa Disaster
Typical Democrat ‘Feelings Aren’t Fact’ Iowa Stupidity
Despite the lack of results showing a clear winner, that didn’t stop any of the Democrats clown car of 2020 candidates to start declaring victory.
Democratic Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota was the first, as other candidates soon followed.
- Amy Klobuchar – declared that ‘we know there are delays but we’re punching above our weight’ before mumbling something about starting in the snow and now we’re moving on to New Hampshire’
- Bernie Sanders said he had “a good feeling we’re going to be doing very, very well here in Iowa” once results were posted. “Today marks the beginning of the end for Donald Trump,” he predicted.
- Elizabeth Warren said “Listen, it’s too close to call, the road won’t be easy. But we are built for the long haul.”
- Pete Buttigieg – hysterically declared “So we don’t know all the results, but we know by the time it’s all said and done, Iowa, you have shocked the nation.” Adding based on 2% reporting “By all indications, we are going on to New Hampshire victorious.”
- Andrew Yang also declared ‘Iowa you shocked the nation’ but for what he never explained.
Most hysterical of all these “I’m The Big Winner’ speeches was Clueless Joe Biden.
Even with minimal reporting, the one thing the small sample size did show was the disastrous night awaiting Joe Biden.
Watching various news networks YouTube live streams, waiting in vain for Iowa caucus results, one thing became crystal clear.
Every single news network reported on how the Joe Biden campaign was so dysfunctional and unprepared, that when Biden’s precinct managers arrived at their caucus’ they didn’t have any idea about what to do, where to go, or how the voting takes place.
Similar to Joe Biden declaring that ‘it was the Obama/Biden policies that are responsible for Donald Trump’s historically great economic numbers’.
Old clueless Joe remained just as delusional about how his night was going in Iowa.
“It looks like it’s going to be a long night, but we’re feeling good,” Clueless Joe, suggesting the final results would “be close.”