The Des Moines Register must be joking?
They stated their reason for choosing her for President was Pocahontas would “treat truth as something that matters.”
The same Elizabeth Warren that the Des Moines Register hails as a respecter of the truth, lied about being Native American in order to move to to the front of the line in College
Then after taking a few years off not registering at other schools as a native American, brought that lie back to life for political gain.
Despite the facts, the Des Moines Register’s editorial board tweeted out a video with their choice and the theme of “inequality” for why they chose Warren:
At this moment, when the very fabric of American life is at stake because of inequality, @ewarren is the president this nation needs, the Register's editorial board writes. Read the endorsement: https://t.co/Ka6GaPoqyb pic.twitter.com/8frGPhEwSN
— Des Moines Register (@DMRegister) January 26, 2020
Did The Des Moines Register Actually Take Pocahontas’ history of speaking with Fork Tongue Into Account?
The truth is that Elizabeth Warren has been caught in numerous lies, it’s hard to keep up with all of them.
Just a small example of some of Warren’s whoppers
- Of course, as we all know from Warren’s disastrous DNA test results, the Massachusetts senator at first tried claiming she was 1/64th before replacing her calculator batteries and discovering that she was only about 1/1024 more Native American than Christopher Columbus.
- Elizabeth Warren’s outright lied about her children’s attending public school when in reality they received a private school education.
- Pocahontas created a whole fantasy about her dad being a janitor in hopes of making a connection with the American working man.
- Warren’s claim that she was fired from her teaching position by misogynist men after becoming visibly pregnant.
- Her fictitious claim that there would be no middle-class tax increase to cover the cost of her $56 Trillion medicare-for-all plan.
- Warren’s on-again, off-again claim that she will eliminate private medical insurance that would have eliminated the jobs of over one million American workers.
- Waiting a year before dropping her bombshell that Bernie Sanders belongs to the ‘He-Man Women’s Haters Club’ after he supposedly told her a Woman couldn’t be elected POTUS.
- Elizabeth Warren is so egregious she even plagiarized her recipes for the Pow Wow Chow ‘Cherokee’ cookbook.
With a track record like this, in what reality does the Des Moines Register believe that Elizabeth Warren of all people would “treat truth as something that matters.”