Senator Elizabeth Warren’s history with the truth has been, to put it delicately, an absolute train wreck and her lies have finally come home to roost.
Pocahontas’ decades of speaking with forked tongue came to a head Wednesday as audio from Elizabeth Warren’s post-debate spat with Senator Bernie Sanders came to light.
The negative reaction was swift as #NeverWarren started trending on Twitter upon the audio’s release.
Now even Elizabeth Warren’s hometown paper has published an opinion piece raking Warren over the coals.
The Boston Herald’s Michael Graham scalped Pocahontas over her lack of honesty in his not-so-subtly titled piece “Another day, another lie from Elizabeth Warren”.
The Thursday piece paints a brutal picture of a floundering candidate, desperate to do anything it takes to win her party’s nomination, and eventually, the White House.
Taking Warren’s history into account, Graham is right on the money.
- Of course, as we all know from Warren’s disastrous DNA test results, the Massachusetts senator was only about 1/1024 more Native American than Christopher Columbus.
- Warren outright lied about her children’s attending public school when in reality they received a private school education.
- Pocahontas is so Deplorable (and not in the good President Trump way) she created a fantasy of her dad being a janitor in hopes of making a connection with the American working man.
- Warren’s claim that she was fired from her teaching position by misogynist men after becoming visibly pregnant.
- Elizabeth Warren is so egregious she even plagiarized her recipes for the Pow Wow Chow ‘Cherokee’ cookbook.
- Her fictitious claim that there would be no middle-class tax increase to cover the cost of her $56 Trillion medicare-for-all plan.
- Warren’s on-again, off-again claim that she will eliminate private medical insurance that would have eliminated the jobs of over one million American workers.
With a track record like this, is there any reason why doubt shouldn’t be cast on Elizabeth Warren’s imbecilic claim that Sanders made a sexist comment about a woman could never be elected President of the United States?
Believe me. I take little joy in having to defend simpleminded socialist Bernie Sanders, but if I defend President Trump against Democratic attacks with facts, then Bernie deserves to be defended from the delusional Democrats when the facts favor him as well.
Bernie Sanders spent decades touting “Grrrl Power” and pushing the Equal Rights Amendment. (It’s a 1970s thing. Look it up.) so Warren’s idiotic charge is not only egregious, it reeks of desperation.
If Sanders was willing to say something this progressive in public in 1988…
1988,@BernieSanders, backing Jackson:”The real issue is not whether you’re black or white, whether you’re a woman or a man *in my view, a woman could be elected POTUS* The real issue is are you on the side of workers & poor ppl, or are you on the side of big money &corporations?” pic.twitter.com/VHmfzvyJdy
— Every nimble plane is a policy failure. (@KindAndUnblind) January 13, 2020
It takes a special kind of stupid for someone to get a Trump-supporting conservative to defend the simpleminded socialist stupidity of Bernie Sanders.
With that in mind…
Would anyone be shocked if Elizabeth Warren hysterically started claiming that she’s the only candidate running in 2020 that has proven she could be the bridge that brings together both the left and right in common cause?