All we can say is we pray to God this isn’t real, and that it wasn’t filmed on American soil.
As TuskerDaily has reported over the past few weeks.
- In February, almost 10,000 unaccompanied children were apprehended by the U.S. Border Patrol Agents.
- In one South Texas detention center which had been designed to hold 250 people, the Biden administration is holding over 1,800 illegal immigrants.
- In some children migrant centers, according to reports, it is so overcrowded Joe Biden’s ‘kids in cages‘ have to take turns sleeping on the floor.
- A lawyer for these migrant children visited one detention center where the kids complained about being hungry and only being allowed to shower once a week.
- And even though by law they are only allowed to detain illegal immigrant children for 3 days, the Biden administration has been keeping these ‘kids in cages’ for far longer.
But after watching Erroll Webber’s video, not in my wildest dreams could I’ve imagined Biden’s Migrant Border Crisis would be this bad.
This is why I can only pray that Webber was duped or egregiously posted something that he knew was false.
If Erroll Webber posted something this repugnant hoping to score some political points, despite TuskerDaily being a pro-conservative news website…we will annihilate him for it.
Biden’s Cages. I don’t wanna hear another sanctimonious word from the Democrats.
Biden’s Cages. I don’t wanna hear another sanctimonious word from the Democrats. pic.twitter.com/qiwDS3E7Cu
— Errol Webber (@ErrolWebber) March 16, 2021
Who is Errol Webber?
According to his ballotpedia bio:
Errol Webber is running in the general election for Governor of California on November 8, 2022.
Errol Webber was born in Kingston, Jamaica. He earned an undergraduate degree from the Maryland Institute College of Art in 2008.
Webber’s career experience includes working as a documentary film producer. His professional credentials include working as a cinematographer for the films Music By Prudence and American Promise.
He has served as a member with the Legacy Republican Alliance and the South Los Angeles-Inglewood Republican Assembly.