When it comes to claims about what Joe Biden being caught on camera bragging about in 2015 in regards to getting a Ukrainian prosecutor fired, the Democrat talking point word of the week is “debunked.”
The Biden campaign has even taken it upon themselves to send a Hunter Biden memo to media outlets telling reporters and editors what is and isn’t acceptable when it comes to covering the story.
So team Joe basically tried to order the media on how to report the story, and then followed that up by reminding the press that they’re not beholden to any politician or campaign?
That’s PURE GOLD
Glenn Beck was among those who received the Biden memo
The Biden campaign letter Beck reads here is a true piece of work.
Watch for yourself and then decide what would be a more suitable replacement for the word “work” in the previous sentence:
— BlazeTV (@BlazeTV) January 23, 2020
It’s too late tonight, but I will be giving you ALL the links you need to answer these Lefty loons how not “debunked” this actually is.
But if you ever needed proof as to how in the tank the corporate media is listen to the first 5 minutes here. ??https://t.co/08kd3ksT5g
— Stacey – No Pettifogging Here (@ScotsFyre) January 24, 2020
Here are the undisputed Biden facts:
- Hunter Biden went to work for Burisma, earning over $50,000 per month with reports of many other financial benefits entailed. He had no experience in the energy industry, a terrible track record that included major drug offenses, and nothing redeeming about his qualifications other than being the son of the Vice President of the United States.
- In an interview, Hunter Biden acknowledged that his father’s position at the time “helped” him get the otherwise inexplicable job offer.
- Burisma was under investigation by Ukraine’s Prosecutor General, Viktor Shokin, when Joe Biden demanded quid pro quo of his firing in exchange for a billion-dollar loan guarantee.
- Eric Ciaramella, the alleged whistleblower and long-time companion of Joe Biden’s, took part in and potentially organized a White House meeting with Ukrainian prosecutors to discuss the Burisma investigation and Hunter Biden’s role with the company in January, 2016.
- Joe Biden, Democrats, and mainstream media have claimed the pressure applied on Ukraine to fire Shokin was purely out of a desire to fight corruption despite the fact that never in U.S. history has an administration called for the firing of a similar government official working for an ally.
- They also claim that there’s no reason to believe the pressure applied to fire someone who was actively investigating Hunter Biden’s company could have in any way benefit the Vice President or his family.
To summarize, Joe Biden, the Democrats, and mainstream media hope everyone who’s paying attention to them at all is stupid.