Major League Baseball (MLB) is doing everything in its power to show America that their uneducated woke imbeciles who like the liberal mob believe ‘Feelings are Facts’.
After Major League Baseball announced that they were pulling their 2021 MLB All-Star Game out of Georgia over the state passing supposed racist voter suppression election laws.
Major League Baseball awarded their 2021 mid-season classic to… drum roll please… the blue state of Colorado.
Unfortunately, Colorado has many of the same laws that Georgia just passed.
Colorado and Georgia Have Similar Voting Laws
Putting aside the fact that Georgia’s new voting laws, such as voter ID, are in line with a majority of U.S. states.
Or the fact that the latest polling shows a whopping 70% of American’s support having to provide ID in order to vote.
Blue-State Colorado has many of the same supposedly restrictive voting laws that cost Atlanta hosting MLB’s mid-summer classic.
- Colorado requests either photo or non-photo identification from an approved list in order to vote.
- Georgia requires photo identification from a list of approved IDs.
- Colorado has all-mail elections but also allows online registration and same day voter registration. Recently, automatic voter registration was passed.
- Georgia has an “exact match” law, which requires that a voter’s registration form matches records kept by state officials. Residents can register online or through paper forms.
- Colorado – Prisoners cannot vote, but they recently allowed parolees to vote, along with those on probation.
- Georgia – Prisoners cannot vote until the completion of a person’s sentence, including probation and parole.
- Colorado allows early voting to start 15 days before Election Day.
- Georgia allows early voting to start 17 days before Election Day
- Colorado allows no-excuse absentee voting.
- Georgia allows no-excuse absentee voting.
- Colorado 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Georgia 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Electioneers Laws – Example: a Politician or Political Campaigner/Organization Handing Out Water/Snacks To Voters Waiting In Line To Vote.
- Colorado – No person, on election day, or at any time that a voter may be casting a ballot within 100 feet of a polling place.
- Georgia – No person, on election day, or at any time that a voter may be casting a ballot within 150 feet of a polling place.
Major League Baseball Choosing Colorado Isn’t Shocking
As TuskerDaily has previously reported while Major League Baseball’s desire to appease the Democrats radical woke mob was readily apparent.
Major League Baseball also wanted to make damn sure their ‘bending the knee’ wouldn’t cost them a single US dollar.
So it wasn’t shocking that MLB chose Colorado to host the 2021 All-star game since it is one of the few blue states that have already started rolling back COVID-19 regulations.
Although at this moment, Coors Stadium continues to have stringent guidelines for fan attendance.
Governor Jared Polis, a Democrat, already allows a higher percentage of fans into the ballpark than other blue states.
Minnesota’s Democrat Gov. Tim Walz Set Target Field home of the Minnesota Twins at 25 percent capacity.
With Colorado already allowing 42.6% fan capacity at Coors Field.
It’s not a stretch to think that Major League Baseball believes Colorado will be fully open to fans when the ASG takes place in mid-July.
Colorado Rockies Announce They’ll Host The MLB 2021 All-Star Game
“For the first time in 550 days, fans will be welcomed back at Coors Field to cheer on the Rockies during Thursday’s home opener,” “Given new safety guidelines and protocols put in place at Coors Field to help protect fans from COVID, health officials feel optimistic about the decision to allow a reduced sized crowd within the stadium.”
It's official. pic.twitter.com/5wZYloBlS9
— Colorado Rockies (@Rockies) April 6, 2021