ABC News’ chief White House correspondent Jonathan Karl blamed Former President Donald Trump for the Mainstream Media not reporting that COVID-19 may have originated from China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology.

“I think a lot of people have egg on their face. This was an idea that was first put forward by Mike Pompeo, secretary of state, Donald Trump,” ABC News’ chief White House correspondent Jonathan Karl said in an appearance Sunday on “This Week.”

Karl, who was responding to a question on why it was important that the lab leak theory was dismissed so aggressively, noted that then-President Donald Trump polarized some with his delivery, but “said flatly” that the virus came from a lab.

“Now serious people are saying it needs a serious inquiry,” Karl added.

Biden Restarts Trump’s COVID-19 Wuhan Origin Investigation That He Shut Down

Last Tuesday, President Biden ordered US spy agencies to conduct a 90-day investigation into whether COVID-19 was released by the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Of course, what Biden forgot to mention was the fact that he shut down the exact same investigation that former President Donald Trump ordered.

In a statement, Biden revealed that two theories predominate current US official thinking: that the virus emerged naturally from animals or escaped from a lab in Wuhan, China.

After labeling Trump a racist Xenophobe in 2020 after he suggested that COVID-19 could have escaped the Wuhan lab.

Now the Biden White House said that it wasn’t ruling out any possibilities, including the deliberate release of the virus.

Biden’s abrupt pivot also comes after weeks of his administration deferring to the World Health Organization for answers on how the pandemic started.

As TuskerDaily previously reported. The Wuhan lab leak theory gained traction last week after the Wall Street Journal reported that three employees at the Wuhan Institute of Virology fell so ill that they were hospitalized in November 2019.

Facebook Announces They’re Doing a Biden-like About Face.

For almost a year Facebook and Twitter severely censored any story that dared to ask if COVID-19 was man-made, labeling these posts as disinformation.

NOW Facebook has confirmed that they would no longer censor content related to COVID-19 origins in the wake of the Wall Street Journals reporting.

Twitter on the other hand has opted to maintain its policy, by refusing to allow any freedom of speech concerning the origins of COVID-19

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here