The Washington Examiner’s Paul Bedard compiled The biggest accomplishments by President Trump in 2019
It’s difficult to choose only ten accomplishments by President Trump in 2019.
He had a very successful year in spite of the obstruction by Democrats and their efforts to impeach him.
Exposing the Deep State would have to be the greatest accomplishment of his entire presidency, along with successfully using Twitter to reach Americans without using the fake news media.
The Trump 2020 campaign website has numerous accomplishments listed for each month in 2019, but, here are our top 10:
- -The USMCA (US, Mexico, Canada Agreement) that is a big win for US farmers, workers and will create over 150,000 jobs
- -After imposing tariffs on China for unfair trade, phase one of a trade deal with China was agreed upon and will be signed in January of 2020.
- -President Trump’s pro-growth policies have created over 7 million jobs since election day. More Americans are employed than ever before.
- -Improvements in border security and continued border wall construction led to a 70% decrease in border apprehensions.
- -Protected people with preexisting conditions and lowered prescription drug prices.
- -The stock market has seen record gains all year and hit a record on the last Friday of 2019.
- -Strengthening our military by giving them the biggest pay raise in a decade. Executive action to help prevent Veteran suicide and relieve student loan debt of Veterans.
- -Wages for middle income and lower-income Americans have improved.
- -Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans are at all-time lows.
- -The Trump administration has appointed Supreme Court, Circuit Court, and District Court judges who will change the courts for decades to come.
[table id=6 /]