Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell appeared on Newsmax TV and vowed to deliver a voter fraud case this week which will be of “biblical”.
Levying explosive claims of widespread voter fraud specifically tied to Dominion Voting Systems and potentially a pay-for-play scheme with GOP Gov. Brian Kemp.
Powell teased what’s ahead to NewsMax’s “The Count” co-hosts Rob Schmitt and Mark Halperin about her explosive allegations against Georgia’s Republican governor Brian Kemp:
“George is probably going to be the first state I’m gonna blow up.
We’ve got tons of evidence; it’s so much, it’s hard to pull it all together. Hopefully this week we will get it ready to file, and it will be biblical.
It’s a massive project to pull this fraud claim together with the evidence that I want to put in. You name the manner of fraud and it occurred in Georgia.”
Other explosive claims Sidney Powell Told NewsMax:
- Joe Biden votes being “weighted” at 1.25 times and President Donald Trump votes being parsed at 3/4.
- Algorithms that gave Democrats 35,000 extra votes.
- Modifications made to voting machines after statutory cutoff dates for changes.
- Past election victories, including Hillary Clinton’s primary victory over Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., being forced decided by Dominion Voting Systems.
- Alleged pay-for-play kickbacks to public officials, potentially even Georgia GOP Gov. Kemp for a late grant to use Dominion Voting Systems.
Related Story: Fox News New Slogan Takes Shot At Trump