U.S. Air Force Delivers Trump’s Message To Iran ‘We’re Ready To Unleash Hell’

US Air Force Sends Message To Iran
Spread the love

The U.S. Air Force delivered a crystal clear message to Iran, that at any time America has the ability to unleash “overwhelming combat power”.

The message to Iran came courtesy of the U.S. Airforce flying B-52H “Stratofortress” bombers over the Persian Gulf for the third time in the past 45 days.

The deployment of the B-52H’s comes amid concern inside the Pentagon that Iran or one of its proxy militias could soon launch attacks against American forces in Iraq or elsewhere in the Middle East.

To the profound sadness of the Democrats’, this weekend will mark the one-year anniversary of President Trump ordering the airstrike that took out Iran’s top terrorist Gen. Qassem Soleimani.

Related Story: Rashida Tlaib Condemns Trump For Killing Iranian Terrorist Soleimani

According to Pentagon sources, there are indications that Tehran may use the anniversary to avenge Soleimani’s death.

On Wednesday’s the U.S. Air Force show of force, combined with the Navy recently deploying a nuclear-powered submarine, through the Strait of Hormuz made it clear to Tehran that America is ready and willing to respond quickly to any act of aggression on their part.

Gen. Frank McKenzie, commander of U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM), which oversees American military operations in the Middle East, issued a statement that read:

“The United States continues to deploy combat-ready capabilities into the U.S. Central Command area of responsibility to deter any potential adversary, and make clear that we are ready and able to respond to any aggression directed at Americans or our interests,” 

“We do not seek conflict, but no one should underestimate our ability to defend our forces or to act decisively in response to any attack,” 

As The U.S. Air Force Had Done, Trump Sends Iran His Own Message 

This latest show of force accompanies stern warnings from President Donald Trump, who last week took to Twitter and threatened retaliation for any Iranian attacks on Americans.

President Trump also tweeted a photo of three rockets that were purportedly used in a Dec. 21 attack on the U.S. embassy in Iraq.

The three rockets failed to explode during the assault, which killed one civilian and damaged parts of the American diplomatic complex inside Baghdad’s “green zone.”

“Our embassy in Baghdad got hit Sunday by several rockets. Three rockets failed to launch. Guess where they were from: IRAN. Now we hear chatter of additional attacks against Americans in Iraq,” the president said in his Twitter message. “Some friendly health advice to Iran: If one American is killed, I will hold Iran responsible. Think it over.”

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif responded just hours later, tweeting a photo of former President George W. Bush beneath the infamous “Mission Accomplished” banner shortly after the U.S. invaded Iraq in 2003. He said that any American intervention against Iran would be a costly mistake.

“@realDonaldTrump uses a worthless photo to recklessly accuse Iran,” Mr. Zarif said. “Last time, the US ruined our region over WMD fabrications, wasting $7 TRILLION & causing 58,976 American casualties. FAR WORSE this time. Trump will bear full responsibility for any adventurism on his way out.”

Of course, President-elect Joe Biden has signaled that he’ll take up right where ‘My buddy Barack‘ left off, and pursue a more submissive posture toward Iran.

Including Biden already stating that he’ll make an effort to rejoin the failed UN nuclear pact with Tehran, that President Trump rightfully exited in 2018.


Spread the love