Unless you were a fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, anyone else watching their lopsided 31-9 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs, one of the highlights of the night was without a doubt NFL commentator Kevin Harlan’s call of the Super Bowl LV Streaker.
Harlan had millions of Super Bowl LV viewers in stitches as gave his play by play of the moron who ran onto the field promoting an x-rated website:
“Some guy has run on the field – some guy with a bra.
And now he’s not being chased, he’s running down the middle of the 40, arms in the air in a victory salute.
He’s pulling down his pants. Pull up your pants, my man – pull up those pants.
He’s being chased to the 30, he breaks a tackle from a security guard, the 20, the 10, the 5, and he slides at the 1, and they converge on him at the goal line
Pull up your pants, take off the bra and be a man”
— NOTSportsCenter (@NOTSportsCenter) February 8, 2021
Super Bowl LV Streaker Is Well Known
While TuskerDaily won’t give this ass any added attention by reporting his name, or the X-Rated website he was promoting.
It’s safe to say the Super Bowl LV streaker is well known, as he’s currently banned from entering many of the world’s major sporting events.
- He’s been arrested for entering the pitch during the 2014 FIFA World Cup Final between Germany and Argentina in Brazil.
- Charged with trespassing for climbing the Hollywood sign in May 2016.
- Streaking during the 2020 NBA finals.
- Banned from entering all MLB parks after he ran onto the field during the 2017 World Series.
- In January 2020, this moron spent five days in an Egyptian jail for climbing the Pyramids of Giza.
One question the NFL does need to answer is. How was this moron ever allowed to enter Raymond James Stadium?
Especially since the NFL had limited seating due to the pandemic.