Dr. Rick Bright, the “creepy” as Biden immunologist was featured Sunday on “60 Minutes” and listening to his interview he torpedoed the Democrats latest ‘Get-Trump’ hoax.
Bright blew up the Democrats whole narrative that President Trump failed to act quickly enough to protect America from the coronavirus because “Trump didn’t listen to the science.”
As we reported last week the Democrats have started ANOTHER Trump witch-Hunt after Bright was removed last month as director of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority.
That research department was part of the effort to develop a vaccine for COVID-19, and since then Bright has become the Democrats new and improved “whistleblower.”
Bright’s 60-Minutes Interview Proves Trump Listened To The Science
Bright’s complaint claimed that the administration was slow to respond to the pandemic and was more concerned with politics than science.
But according to this clip, Bright confirmed that President Trump, who the Democrats keep reminding us “Is Not A Scientist,” listened to exactly what his scientist was telling him.
“I knew that all of the signs for a pandemic were present,” says government scientist Rick Bright. “It was just a matter of time before that virus then jumped and left China and appeared in other countries.” https://t.co/vEgWhfcD6r pic.twitter.com/oepCICNRO0
— 60 Minutes (@60Minutes) May 17, 2020
Sorry Democrats, if Bright is saying he was the ONLY person in the room screaming ‘We’re Doomed!” on Jan 23rd.
Then how could Donald Trump be guilty of a slow response when every scientist in the room, except allegedly Bright, was telling the President ‘Nothing to worry about’?
Of course, by the time for Bright to testify under oath, no one would be surprised if…
A) Bright testifies in open public hearings that everyone agreed with him and Trump egregiously ignored the science.
B) Bright testifies in closed-door hearings that he never saw any evidence that this was a pandemic or that President Trump was slow-walking his administration’s Coronavirus response.
Of course, this would be a great time to remind Bright and his Democrat cohorts that:
- Jan 14 – The World Health Organization (WHO) declares that they saw no evidence of human-to-human transmission of Wuhan Chinese virus.
- Jan 21 – Dr Fauci Tells Fox News “This is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”
- Jan 23 – Bright states in his 60 minutes interview that he was the ‘only one in the room’ warning that the Wuhan Chinese Coronavirus could turn into a pandemic.
- Jan 26 – Dr Fauci states to a NYC radio program that “The American people should not be worried or frightened by this [Wuhan Virus]. It’s a very, very low risk to the United States”
- Jan 31 – Trump bans travel from Wuhan, press cites “experts” claiming it is counterproductive, and Democrats accused Trump of being a racist xenophobe who was overreacting to the Wuhan Chinese virus.
- Feb 4, President Trump dedicates part of State of the Union Address to the Coronavirus issue
- Feb 9 – NYC holds Chinatown parade with assurances of no danger from the mayor
- Feb 23 – 1st evidence of community transfer within U.S.
- Feb 24 – Pelosi says to shop more: “‘Come to Chinatown … come join us”
- Feb 25 – Mardi Gras was held with New Orleans Democrat Mayor’s blessings, and few people sounding warnings
- Feb 26 – Pence takes over task force, daily briefings begin.
- March 1 – Just 42 confirmed cases in U.S.
- March 3 – NYC Democrat Mayor Bill De Blasio encourages New Yorkers to go to the movies.
- March 5, De Blasio rides the NYC subway to assure people it is safe to party that weekend.
- March 11 – WHO acknowledged a pandemic scale virus on March 11