Georgia authorities stated that William Reeves Durga is wanted as part of a seven-month undercover investigation on the sale of drugs in a restaurant in LaGrange, Ga.
The LaGrange Police Department Previously Asked For Help In Finding William Reeves Durga.
Earlier this month, the LaGrange police, asked the public for information that could help them locate William Reeves Durga. Their Facebook post contained information about Durga, along with the four mugshots he ultimately used in his TikTok video.
#TeamLPD we need your help in locating William Reeves Durga. He is #WANTED in reference to the ongoing investigation with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation West Metro Drug Office and the LaGrange Police Department’s Special Investigations Unit. Reeves is 21 years old, approximately 5’6″ and 140lbs. Anyone with any information regarding his whereabouts, please contact Detective Blane at 706-883-2623 or the LaGrange Police Department at 706-883-2603.
Rule #1 Don’t Be A Criminal…Rule #2 If You’re A Criminal Don’t Taunt The Police On TikTok
The background Durga chose for his 8-second-long bit of police taunting idiocy was the mugshots shown above, with an overlay caption reading “Come and get me bi**h.”
Durga told the LaGrange Daily News via TikTok, why he didn’t want to be found by the cops.
“Honestly, I’m not wanting to turn myself into Troup County Jail,”
“It is so nasty and full of coronavirus. They haven’t been doing the necessary things to keep it contained. It’s beyond overcrowded, nobody gets a court date, it’s just wrong how the inmates are treated.”
Since posting his “Come and get me bi**h” taunting, Durga has posted additional videos.
Something tells me the Georgia Police will have no problems catching up to this criminal mastermind.
In the meantime, TuskerDaily would like to be the first to Congratulate William for his upcoming marriage to Butch in Cellblock C. We know he’ll make Butch a fine wife for 3 to 5 years.
Go follow my bro listen to his music we outcheaaaaa #fyp Apple amusic 28 Grams Swiper
Reply to @xbigmclargehuge @alexshea96 #fyp
The LaGrange Police Department Issued This related Press Release on June 24th
LaGrange, GA (June 24, 2020) – On Thursday, June 11, 2020, the GBI West Metro Regional Drug Enforcement Office and LaGrange Police Department concluded a seven month undercover investigation at the Main Street Pub located at 120 Main Street, LaGrange, GA. The investigation resulted in seven arrests for Violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act. Undercover drug purchases originated and occurred inside the Main Street Pub and involved employees and patrons of the business. The following individuals were arrested and charged:
- Frederick Swint – 42, of LaGrange, Sale of Cocaine, Possession of Marijuana with intent to distribute, Use of a cellular device during the commission of a Felony
- Kaen McDonald – 28, of LaGrange, Sale of Cocaine (2 counts), Use of a cellular device during the commission of a Felony
- Breanna Mitchell – 24, of LaGrange, Sale of Cocaine (2 counts), Use of a cellular device during the commission of a Felony
- Zaven Williams – 23, of LaGrange, Sale of Cocaine, Use of a cellular device during the commission of a Felony
- Hunter Wood – 22, of LaGrange, Sale of Cocaine, Possession of a Schedule I drug, Use of a cellular device during the commission of a Felony
- Rashawn Lovelace – 23, of LaGrange, Sale of Cocaine (3 counts)
- Chris Sweatt – 36, of LaGrange, Sale of Schedule IV drug
Additional charges and arrests are pending.